- EMC Overview - VSPEX
- Backup, Recovery & Archiving
- Enterprise Content Management
- Information Management
- VNX Overview
- VNXe Overview
- VMAX 10K Overview
- VMAX 20K Overview
- VMAX 40K Overview
- VPLEX Overview
- Isilon Platform Nodes & Accelerators
- Isilon Infrastructure Software
- Isilon OneFS Operating System
- Atmos Overview
- Cloud Tiering Appliance Overview
- RecoverPoint Overview
- Replication Manager Overview
- PowerPath Overview
- Backup and Recovery
- Virtual Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Management
- Free Trials
EMC Atmos GeoDrive
Get instant cloud access for Windows and Linux users.
EMC Atmos GeoDrive is an add-on software product that offers a single user or application instant access to an Atmos storage cloud from a Windows or Linux workstation. Atmos GeoDrive:
- Enables you to securely store and access files to an Atmos private, public, or hybrid cloud.
- Works over almost any network.
- Requires zero development, so you can access your cloud storage instantly.
Once installed, Atmos GeoDrive behaves like local storage. It creates a virtual Windows drive or Linux mount point, so users work just like they do on their local system. Users can store data copies both locally and in the cloud, or create a local shortcut to push all content to the cloud. Since it runs in your native environment, there is no learning curve so you can be up and running in minutes. The benefits include:
- Service providers can monetize and provision offerings faster.
- Enterprises can take back control of the data center.
- Application developers can get to market faster.